- 2 large ripe tomatoes, finely sliced
- 2 fresh mozzarella balls, finely sliced (approximately 120g each)
- 4 tablespoons (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 large handful basil leaves, torn
- Sea salt
To assemble the Insalata caprese, place a tomato slice on a serving dish Overlap with a slice of mozzarella. Continue until all the tomato and mozzarella slices have been used up.
Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the tomatoes and mozzarella. Sprinkle oregano over the Insalata caprese and season with salt to taste
To serve, scatter torn basil leaves on top – buon appetito.
error: Content is protected !!