In accessing the site (www.italianspoon.com.au), you agree to do so only for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the below terms and conditions (T&Cs).
- This website is owned and operated by Bottaro Group PTY LTD.
- Visitors to this site who only wish to view content do not need to register, however any use of the site establishes your acceptance to our T&Cs. We reserve the right to change the terms at any time by updating the changes online and it is your responsibility to comply with the latest terms on entering the site.
- Unless otherwise stated you may not copy, reproduce, download, publish, post, distribute, broadcast, use or modify in any way any of the site ’s material or content.
- From time to time the website may include links from third party websites, therefore you acknowledge and agree that we won’t be responsible or liable for the availability, content or services from these third-party websites. The access to these websites is at your own risk and discretion.
- When using this site, you must not post or transmit any information or material that is discriminatory, obscene, defamatory or unlawful or violates the rights of Bottaro Group or third parties.
- Access to your membership account on the site is via your username and password. Keeping your password safe is your responsibility.
- Any registration details must be used by you and no one else. You are responsible for any use of your username or password and keeping the details up to date.
- You must not spitefully create additional membership accounts on the site.
- If, for any reason, Bottaro Group believes that you have not complied with these terms, or that you are misusing your membership account in any way, Bottaro Group may, at its discretion, cancel, suspend or otherwise restrict your access to your membership account immediately and without any notice.
- You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities arising from your use of this site and/or your membership.
- For any enquiries please contact us on email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to change these terms at any time by posting the modified terms on the site. It is your responsibility to refer to and comply with the most up to date terms on accessing the site. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the latest terms. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the site or any part of it at any time and without notice or liability to you.
Last updated in June 2018.