Antipasto ‘di carne’ (of meat)
- 1 cacciatore salami, skin removed and cut into 12 slices
- 6 thin slices Prosciutto di Parma or San Daniele
- 1 thick (2.5cm/1 inch) slice of mortadella, cut into cubes
- Kalamata black olives, marinated in chilli flakes and dried oregano
- Parmigiano Reggiano, cut into cubes
Buy the best quality ‘affetati’ (cold meats) your money can buy.
Arrange the meats on a serving board or platter, layering some and rolling others. Add the cheese and olives to the platter. The antipasto platter can be prepared in advance and refrigerated.
Remove the antipasto di carne (of meat) from the fridge 20 minutes before serving. Serve with plenty of bread. Buon appetito.
error: Content is protected !!